DasCHE Scholastic Co-op
Supporting and promoting the home education of school-age children
by their parents according to the admonition of the Bible
The DasCHE Scholastic Co-op operates from September to May each year.
New members are only accepted in May and June; no new members are accepted during the school year.
New Family Meetings and Interviews
If you are interested in joining the Scholastic Co-op, please mark your calendars and make plans to attend our next New Family Meeting, Monday, May 7, 2018.
Please return to this page for more details as the date draws near!
New Family Requirements
To be considered for membership in DasCHE Scholastic Co-op, families must:
- Attend one of the two New Family Meetings (either May 7, 2018, or June meeting TBD)
- Homeschool their children for a minimum of one year before Co-op participation.
- Provide a portfolio of home school work and/or report card to be reviewed at the new family interview.
- Know a current DasCHE member for at least one year who will provide a comprehensive character assessment for each student enrolling.
- Not be on a waiting list for a charter, private or public school.