DasCHE Scholastic Co-op
Supporting and promoting the home education of school-age children
by their parents according to the admonition of the Bible
The DasCHE Scholastic Co-op operates from September to May each year.
New members are only accepted in May and June; no new members are accepted during the school year.
New Family Requirements
To be considered for membership in DasCHE Scholastic Co-op, families must:
- Attend a New Family Meetings (All New Family Meetings for 2018-2019 enrollment have been completed. Our next New Family Meeting will be May 6, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. at First Baptist Church, Mansfield.)
- Homeschool their children for a minimum of one year before Co-op participation.
- Provide a portfolio of home school work and/or report card to be reviewed at the new family interview.
- Provide two references who will provide a comprehensive character assessment for each student enrolling.
- Not be on a waiting list for a charter, private or public school.